Watch Dogs: Hackers In Chicago

The developers of one of my favorite video games released a sequel game to Watch Dogs yesterday. I haven’t had a chance to play it yet, but I’m really excited because it’s supposed to be so much better, and the first Watch Dogs was incredible. The first Watch Dogs game is set in Chicago, and the main character’s name is Aiden Pearce. He’s a hacker, and the whole storyline is about a job that went wrong, leading to his niece’s death. Aiden’s goal is to find out who ordered the hit on her, but the ending goal of the game is to get rid of corruption in the city, especially a security company called CTOS, which has control over the entire city.

In the game, you can hack almost anything in the city, including bridges, bank accounts, traffic lights, and doors to parking garages. You can use these hacks to escape from police, random enemies, or just to see people’s reactions, which are usually pretty funny. Interacting with the NPC’s usually has hilarious effects, like yelling, or scaring them and they run away, etc. The missions are also incredibly entertaining, ranging from taking out gangs to infiltrating prisons to escaping the police. There’s never a dull moment in Watch Dogs, and I’m really excited to play Watch Dogs 2.

(Credit: http://www.pcgamer.com/watch-dogs/)

0 comments on “Watch Dogs: Hackers In ChicagoAdd yours →